Bonnie B Long
Open Book - Poem by Bonnie B Long
My life is but an open book,
So why not come and take a look
My heart is resting on my arm
Trying to see it suffers no harm.
I gave it away and now its back
He loved me not I felt the lack.
It loved too hard and felt the pain
Now its mine to give again.
Do you want it or do you not
Guess i will just have to wait to see
I've thrown myself into the pot
Who will be pulling out me.
Will it be you or somewhere down the road
Someone else who will help carry my load
I know not who I know not where
Who will love me who will care.
Comments about Open Book by Bonnie B Long
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye