Bonnie B Long
Bonnie B Long Poems
- Family First Friends may come and friends may go Family is ...
- I Have Found Where I Belong I have found where I ...
- Pain Pain surrounds you day to day Nothing helps make it go ...
- Circles My life is in circles don't know which way to ...
- Empty Soul Feast upon your empty soul For pain has taken a ...
- Lifes Little Moments Some of lifes little moments catch your ...
- Broken Marriage My heart is broken you've seemed to have gone...
I have been published on poetry.com and found poemhunter.com by accident. I have been writing poems since High School. Until my friends yelled at me about how good my poems were I never thought to publish them. I am the mother of 3 and have 2 grandchildren. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bonnie B Long
Friends may come and friends may go
Family is first and this I know
Putting friends first is a mistake
And not one that you should make
Family’s forever and this I know
Friends enter your life and then they go
Making friends is fun trust me with this
But not something you would miss
Love your family while they are here
Keep their love very near
Family can leave the world at any time
So don’t make yourself feel like slime
Family is here to comfort you
I know your friends do this too
Without your family you would be lost
Hold on to them no...