Bonnie B Long
Circles - Poem by Bonnie B Long
My life is in circles don't know which way to turn
Do I go towards the light do I let myself burn.
The song says call my name and I'll be there
Will you, or will you leave me in despair?
Friends say what I feel is way too wrong
But I can't help this feeling it is too strong
My heart says this is oh so right
But at times my mind and heart are in a fight.
Do you feel this feeling I feel?
Is what I'm feeling in my head or is it real?
How do you love someone this much before you meet
Before you see their eyes and if the look is as sweet.
Friends say I'm setting myself up for a fall
Am I, or am I answering my life's call?
Only time will tell, we'll see this through
If you love me as much as I love you.
Comments about Circles by Bonnie B Long
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda