Bonnie B Long
I Have Found Where I Belong - Poem by Bonnie B Long
I have found where I belong
Father, keep me safe and strong.
This is where I want to be
Father, keep me safe and free.
Leave my life in your control
Cleanse my souls and make me whole
I promise You I will not stray
A promise, to keep, day by day.
If this promise I should break
I know my soul you will still take
When I come to deaths dark lake
You’ll bring me across for Jesus’ sake.
All my problems I lay at your feet
For I know that You’ll defeat
All the makes me weak not strong
I know I’ve found where I belong.
Comments about I Have Found Where I Belong by Bonnie B Long
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda