Lawrence S. Pertillar
Opinions Are What They Are - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Ratings like critics...
Seldom change the ingredients
Of recipes tasted,
Selected to mix and feed!
Opinions are what they are.
AND that depends on who and where you are,
With or without an appetite to digest...
Only that which you alone will approve!
The rest of it is flourished in fluff...
Or rebuffed by choice!
With one exception!
A cursing chef is rarely heard or seen!
And could care less.
As long as what is served is eaten.
That is the only concern!
Comments about Opinions Are What They Are by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl