Other World - Poem by Lamar Cole
He had been pulled into a bad other world by demons.
Now he was trying to escape.
He was almost out.
Just a little more effort and he would have his freedom.
But the demons were too strong.
They pulled him right back into hell.
Comments about Other World by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl