Our Love - Poem by Heath Harrington
The gods shed those saline tears
wash my wounds and rinse away fears.
thunderbolts rip through my chest
destroying my heart and all the rest,
a gaping hole rotting in from out.
Leaving nothing else to doubt;
Our love to you was not able
to survive and all I saw was a fable.
Comments about Our Love by Heath Harrington
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl