ANJALI SINHA Poems
- *** Your Beautiful Eyes **...
- Happy Birthday Dear Friend On this day, to your Pa and ...
- *** I Will Touch You- *** I will touch you as breeze ...
- *** Haiku Of Love *** Romantic rains falls Sky leans on ...
- ** A Falling Star ** My falling star thou art not a fading...
- I Am The Creator I am, God the creator Loving father, ...
- ** Words ** Words, mere words, Mind’s birds. Alpha to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
*** Your Beautiful Eyes *** In Top 500 Poems
vividly those serene eyes,
emotion in them
Sparks my blood to rise
Thy teary eyes divine,
Speak with love and tenderness,
Eyes, a million stars in them
The picture of innocence.
Eyes seeking me -
like that first dew
on the new viridescent blade of grass.
Your eyes my matinal star
Your eyes my middays sunshines,
your eyes my vespers twilight,
your eyes an oceanic depth,
your eyes my autumnal hues,
Your eyes wild jasmines
Fragrant at nights,
Like that sunflower
Gazing the ...