Our World Is Hesitant - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Hesitation is the main characteristic Of our current world because of the lack Of self-determination, the lack of strong Will, and the lack of pretty courage, Our current world is good at hesitating Because it does have pretty options on All levels anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, Nothing pleases and nothing cheers up because Things go the opposite directions due to lack Of many pretty things in our current life, so Our world faces a lot of stumbling-blocks and And a lot of barricades that make it hesitant.
Comments about Our World Is Hesitant by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl