Edward Kofi Louis
Out Of Love - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The horn blowers!
With the muse of love.
Thinking about you always in my mind;
With kind and charitable works.
Out of love to teach you the ways of peace;
With the joy of the heart and, catching on to peace.
Comments about Out Of Love by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl