RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Outer Limits Of Life - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Titillating this mind, a gentle, swaying melody, picking up,
soaring into outer limits of life and beyond.
Serene and tender like a lover in the night, caressing and keep-
ing close while making love.
Beautifully and wonderfully giving essence to the passion and
desires needed to continue this life fruitfully until expiring.
Comments about Outer Limits Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl