Sirpheno The Knight
Overcoming A Fear Of Flying - Poem by Sirpheno The Knight
Come with me and you will see
just how beautiful flying can be.
On a clear-day take-off you can see
for miles and miles to infinity.
Rising above the soft white clouds
you hear GODS voice clear and loud.
'Just look at all that I have done
to give you beauty and a little fun.
The entire world is for you to see
this is all I ask of thee.
Enjoy the view for you its free
If.... you will only.....BELIEVE-IN-ME '.
Comments about Overcoming A Fear Of Flying by Sirpheno The Knight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda