Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. (June 15,1942 / Aravayal, karaikudi, Tamil Nadu, South India)
Own Filthy Smell Is Pretty. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Your sweats, saliva and urine
Aren’t offensive to you
Venom is not poison to the serpent
Comments about Own Filthy Smell Is Pretty. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, January 2, 2010
Poem Edited: Monday, January 11, 2010
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda