Own Viewpoints - Poem by Mahfooz Ali
To be is to be
whatever one may interpret from,
for life is a beautiful piece of art.
Yet, like art it has no primary function
other than to be itself.
Therefore, it can mean that life has no exact meaning,
unless it is first processed by the mind,
which provides an interpretation
which can then be further adjusted
by each individual until
find the own viewpoints.....
Comments about Own Viewpoints by Mahfooz Ali
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl