Pain - Poem by Leah Nunya
Pain is scarlet blue and purple, all the colors of blood
It smells like the sulfer from a match which nips your nose
It tastes like the tears you continuously cry
It sounds like the silent screams she cries out
It feels like the blade sliding, painlessly, across her wrist
It looks like the red dyed water shes now, slowly, lifelessly sinking into.
Pain is your loved ones eyes after theyve heard the news.
Comments about Pain by Leah Nunya
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl