Pain - Poem by Melissa Barber
You’re causing me pain
You’re in my head all the time
It’s causing me strain
When can I call you mine?
Can’t get your picture out of my mind
Especially your behind
I loved the way you looked at me
I loved the way you held my hand so tight
I was convinced it was love at first sight
Why did you runaway on me?
How could I’ve even let you go?
Comments about Pain by Melissa Barber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl