Part 3 Of The 'More Than Anything' Series - Poem by hollie ash
Tonight, more than anything, I long for the heat of August, and I’m not speaking of the weather. Because it might be raining or maybe that’s the sound of my heart racing. Or it might be a starry night, or maybe that’s the sparkle in your eyes. Either way, I ache for a time when there was fire in the night and when the rhythm of the song matched our breathing.
Comments about Part 3 Of The 'More Than Anything' Series by hollie ash
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda