Passing - Poem by Naveed Akram
I hope you are angry for the food,
Losing crimes on your name is bad,
Living a lie shall bring in the fields of worry,
Instead of questions and answers.
Many have dissolved in the frontal assault,
Offending us from time to time,
Like the happening of events,
And the passing of transactions.
Comments about Passing by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda