Passing Clouds - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Those I admired in my teenage are no more.
Those I admired in my middle age are old.
Those I admired later are out of the screen.
The ones I admire now are in their teen age.
Comments about Passing Clouds by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl