Patience Anytime - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
O pretty patience! O wonderful patience! I am in love with you, but Where are now? If you, O great patience, are around Please come and talk to me Simply because I'm going to run out of any Patience due to many reasons now! Everything is sad and gloomy around me, so Please come closer to me to talk to you, O lovely patience! I am not feeling good and I am suffering from many things... O pretty patience! O wonderful patience! Be with me just now to relive me from what I am suffering from... Things weigh on the bad side, so Help is needed now... I am getting impatient now Simply because I can not fix things well... O great patience! Go ahead put me under Your armpit, so I can be another man anytime.
Comments about Patience Anytime by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl