Edward Kofi Louis
Peace - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Peace, ace, race, trace, brace, lace, Grace, face, mace, pace;
Higher and higher! ! But, soft-hearted and gentle.
Being around for a while but, come and see what i have for you!
For, the feet of those who preach the message of peace are very beautiful.
Comments about Peace by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye