Peaceful Day - Poem by Lamar Cole
He was on the river fishing and drinking Bud.
When his boat hit something with a loud thud.
It turned out to be a dead body.
A great day turned bad.
He spent the rest of the day with the police.
To hell went his day of drinking Bud, fishing, and peace.
Comments about Peaceful Day by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl