Pefectly Blind - Poem by Andrea ChavisCrawford
I can't see anything when your around me
These Perfectly blind eyes wants to see.
Feel free to lead me were you want me to go
Perfectly Blind I have no other choice but to follow.
These eyes see darkness please help me threw
Pefectly Blind these eyes are longing to see you.
Comments about Pefectly Blind by Andrea ChavisCrawford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl