Perception Is Fluid - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Contents and conveyance
Of an object perceived
And knowledge and intellect
Of a person perceiving
Are the four factors that
The resultant perception,
Which is subject to change
As factors are variable
Due to space and time.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Perception Is Fluid by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl