Perfect - Poem by zainab zaheen
You became my heartbeat
every step i took you became my life.
your everything i live for, i am glad your mine.
Ive never been happier, ever since i you met everything's perfect.
I wouldn't trade this moment for the world
because your an angel sent from above.
I hope what i wrote is enough to prove, that i love you.
If it isn't i would spend the rest of my life making sure i show you how much i love you.
Learn more about me and my poetry at:
By Zainab Zaheen, © 2011, All rights reserved.
Comments about Perfect by zainab zaheen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl