Soul Mate - Poem by zainab zaheen
How can there be one soul who can make our life so much better
Exactly how can this spectacular mortal be the perfect one?
The time I have devoted looking & searching, has paid out
Because I am no longer alone & left out there in the cold.
Finally I have a hand that fills the space in mine.
A home that is occupied with laughter,
And a bed that is no longer bare.
Comments about Soul Mate by zainab zaheen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl