Perfect Feeling - Poem by Priyasha Mukherjee
In the middle of the vales you stand for me,
Amused from far the sight I see
As you come closer to me
You make my smile wider and deep.
Your eyes glued to mine, our hearts intertwined
The feeling just perfect comes for lifetime.
As long as the sea wears the boat that sails,
I securely write our own midnight tales.
Comments about Perfect Feeling by Priyasha Mukherjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda