Our Story - Poem by Priyasha Mukherjee
I watched from distance as you were crossing by,
Strange darkness moved away as you entered into my life.
My spirit quivered with silent joy within me
When you stopped hearing by my silent scream.
The things unsaid we speak through eyes,
The secret smile which speaks everything that's nice!
I keep losing myself in a daydream
Every time I look into your eyes that show your love for me.
Now I say with joyous mood that I bear,
Together we are just perfect with one soul
And that's our story that can never be told!
Comments about Our Story by Priyasha Mukherjee
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl