Magical Meeting - Poem by Priyasha Mukherjee
When you came to me,
The waves had ceased crashing on the sand at our feet,
Time had stopped passing and blissful whispers drifted through the air.
It seems a mystery is unfolding, uncovering;
My heart said softly to me that my search was complete.
The grey began to fade as your colors filled up the surroundings,
I could hear the voice of the shining stars in the night sky
And the sorrows began to die.
As I see you, my heart skips a beat
And that's the magic happens every time we meet.
Comments about Magical Meeting by Priyasha Mukherjee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda