Lawrence S. Pertillar
Persistent - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I wouldn't use that word.
Head strong and hard headed?
I would say determined!
Spoiled and self-centered?
You're getting warm!
Now that we've almost covered the alphabet...
Are you giving me sex or not?
Or do I have to beg?
Comments about Persistent by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl