Personal Dellusion - Poem by Polly Klomp
Look around you, it’s not to hard to see. That million of lives are exactly what they want it to be
As we, Human, bound to evolve, we are held back, and slowly we dissolve
Corrupted corporate companies taking control, making us think that we have the leading role.
Nothing seems to be a bigger lie, as we, people, silently follow the message in the sky.
Comments about Personal Dellusion by Polly Klomp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl