Behind The Glass - Poem by Polly Klomp
Convince yourself from this place, it is real and alive
Seeing the men worship him from his grave
Behind the glass of reality they become what they want to be
Seeing through the glasses of an eternal shell, peeking into the other realm.
Embrace the stream of endless gain, clam yourself. You are not alone is this world
Behind the glass, people will look at you, behind this glass people envy you
As they are stuck and you are free. Free to exploit every possibility.
So live your life like you want it to be, and face everything with open eyes, because behind the glass.
You will be stuck for good!
Comments about Behind The Glass by Polly Klomp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl