Polly Klomp Poems
- A Mind Unfold. Numerous sparks are running through my head, ...
- Born Form Personification. Whispers floating my mind, ...
- Foggy Hearts As the mist seems to distract our sight.The fog ...
- Personal Dellusion Look around you, it’s not to hard to see. ...
- The Way To The Heart This is what you are; you have to live ...
- Behind The Glass Convince yourself from this place, it is ...
- Beauty Is Only What You Are. Every eye in the room is focus ...
I've just started to try and write poetry. If you have any tips, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Polly Klomp
A Mind Unfold.
Numerous sparks are running through my head,
Asking me what to do,
A million thoughts are passing by,
And it’s all about you.
I think I wished for this,
And than it just happened.
I might have dreamed of this,
And I can’t quit.
I don’t know this feeling,
But I unconsciously love it.
My eyes are rolling as I begin to wonder.
Maybe it is meant to be?
Or am I going “down under”?
I think my mind is tricking me.
Do I want to believe it?
Or is it all a lie?
Do we want to do this?
Or am I just not _that_ guy?
As this ...