Place Of God - Poem by Naveed Akram
In this place of godly work
I play, as if tomorrow reclines
And approaches me, listening always
For the cure and prosody.
My living eternally and externally
Combines the worlds of words
And contrives happiness for all,
Through indignant worry,
And throughout history,
For it wends its way to everlasting grace.
This place is holy, one of the holiest,
And my majestic endeavour applies,
For the sins are made overnight
And lists of helpers work and play.
Comments about Place Of God by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda