Plastic People - Poem by Naveed Akram
Plastic looked to people as towers were tall,
The wood has driven away the night
With few dreams of trees,
And the stunted growth of living beings
Storms on us, it shuts down desire.
Awful nature has trees in the open,
And nightmares will shake our head;
The sounds of midgets are like werewolves,
They are short half lings, caressing stupidity;
The plastic is of an innocent place.
Comments about Plastic People by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda