hazem al jaber
Please - Poem by hazem al jaber
winds wander inside me..
and changed gradually to a hurricane..
to storm in its way my feelings...
and to destroy my heart..
and to break down my hopes...
and to light my heart as an excited volcano...
which it throws a fire to all, whom i love..
and to rip me apart..
as i am a dead body...
never can move again...
as a candle, which has melt..
and pain itself, to light for others..
as a fire, which it has become an ash..
useless, no one need for it...
all that, which i am..
because you got faraway from me...
and left me alone, in my darkness..
and my life has become, just pains without any sense..
and i beg to you..
and to your heart..
don`t leave me...
and don`t go away from me...
Comments about Please by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye