hazem al jaber
About Poems - Poem by hazem al jaber
the poems don`t write...
the poems talks...
the poems were here,
befor a poets born...
poems are sheet of glass
and its a scarifieded...
poems are opened during all an hour..
the poems which came from foreign countries,
don`t need a visa, ,
just a good translator is enough.
no one must to force to read a poems,
and no especially to read a one...
a poems are not responsible, about its writer.
poems don`t read poems..
poems are renewable by another new in any time.
Comments about About Poems by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl