hazem al jaber
A Silent Pains - Poem by hazem al jaber
still nothing, just a silent pains...
which moan alone...
and fight for her freedom..
to live in deep...
no one knows her deeply disaster..
she hids her repressed sadness,
which lived with a most of her life..
don`t allow any, crossing her darkness world..
her darkness world, is a mix between a sadness tears
and an imprisoned breaths...
so she is coexistence with her life,
until to declare her ending..
Comments about A Silent Pains by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl