Theorem The Truth Serum
Please Don'T Complain - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
There are so many women
that stick it out even when they shouldn't.
He's caught in the act,
so he proposes.
What does she say?
Yes...under her breath,
but it was still yes.
You'll marry a hurricane
but from paradise, you'll refrain.
Only pain accompanied by a stain
that will not wash away even from the rain.
Maybe some of you like a relationship that is insane.
If this is so, then please don't complain.
Comments about Please Don'T Complain by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl