Plum's And Pear's - Poem by David Darbyshire
and sweet apple rings.
Maple syrup candy's
and lots of lovely things.
October is the time of harvest,
from our crops we get the best.
Cherries, plum's and pear's
and honey for the bear's.
What a great time of year,
everything slows down a gear.
And the selves are all stocked,
and the larder is locked.
Comments about Plum's And Pear's by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl