Poem For The Day - Poem by naida supnet
Recited each verse as fine as I could
As the silence of the morning unfolded
Mentioned every line, delivered every word
That is my poem for the day, so, have you heared?
The dewdrops went, the sunlight kissed
The cold breeze gone, the warm sun came
Still my love I expressed, delivered word by word
That is my poem for the day, have you listened?
Twilight came, darkness embracing
The stars parading before us smiling
Still my verses, unendingly I sing
That is my poem for the day, have you been smiling?
Comments about Poem For The Day by naida supnet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl