Poemhunter Virginia Reel - Poem by Max Reif
Well, shashay down the Home Page line,
Swing your partner every time,
Firoze dance with Tara now,
Do-Si-Do with a poet-child
Hasan Ali Toqukin,
do-si-do with fannieson.
Michael Shepherd, promenade,
then go swing miss Macie Made.
Here comes Sherrie, here comes Ben,
up they come, then back again.
Scarlett does a kick and run,
Do-si-do with Allison.
Oh, we're off the main page already!
Write more poems, . Bill and Betty!
Comments about Poemhunter Virginia Reel by Max Reif
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl