Poems - Poem by Fred Babbin
I am so pregnant
with you, poems-
I work so hard to give you birth.
I love you all
as a child is loved…
And though I cannot be a mother,
I have surely brought you forth.
We can always dance together-
You will be my rest and comfort-
You will be my good resource.
You will make me feel alive.
Comments about Poems by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl