Poems Matter - Poem by Hasmukh Amathalal
All kind of hates cease
The words flow
Inner love grows
Not all may understand
Not all may try to be friends
Yet someone may offer
Despite at odd to differ
It is just feeling
Comes off from chamber as willing
Love travels faster than rays
Certainly opens the way
But inner conscious fights
Why should I dream about someone?
Does she know about me as only one?
I stop dreaming
They rays are still beaming
It opens door with many words
I think “it is grace from lord”
What does poems do?
What is put across and through?
Troubled mind or passionate views
No, nothing but it is simple message for few
Comments about Poems Matter by Hasmukh Amathalal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl