Marvin Brato Sr
' Poetic Reality' - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Poetry has enthralled me
like a river pool twirling
fresh sentimental thoughts
cascading passion surging.
Poetry has inspired me
like sunrise that awakens
to brighten my soul with zest
my indulgence to inscribe poems.
Poetry brings pleasure to me
encourages instinctive expressions
of innate reactions to human existence
I now meditate in solitude to extract reality.
Comments about ' Poetic Reality' by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl