Marvin Brato Sr
' Poetry Lives' - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Awaiting the time
when this urge to write shall end.
Yet, sentiments keep flowing.
Thoughts lit the instinct
of an inspired intuition,
poetry never be over.
Comments about ' Poetry Lives' by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl