Marvin Brato Sr
' Poetry Still! ' - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Nothing seems worth writing,
comprehension are in waiting.
I can't figure a significant topic
to express about with simple logic:
'that anything of interest to human
that enthuses a sentimental sound plan'
to express in form of poetic inscription,
for ardent readers to surf as an inspiration.
Poetry writing is the innate gateway
of people possessing an artistic way,
to articulate meaningful situations.
A mere thought of emptiness within,
triggers intimate imaginations to set in.
Such excites the instinctive artful creation
of poems that bring heartfelt fascination.
Thus, come all bards and move the world
with poetry to instill universal accord.
Comments about ' Poetry Still! ' by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda