Polygamy - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A flower wants to get crushed,
Sucked of its nectar and gets impregnated;
Who the prince is, does not matter.
A beetle darts flower to flower,
Time to time, tasting different kinds,
With lust to explore the flowers.
Polygamy, not polyandry, is the need.
Monogamy demands women prostitutes.
Comments about Polygamy by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda