Enoch O. Akanji
Prayer Against The Spirit Of Suicide - Poem by Enoch O. Akanji
• Every power asking me to kill myself, I come against you, in the
name of Jesus.
• I will not die I but live to proclaim the wonderful name of the Lord
in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
• I shall not see death. I did not create myself. My life is in the hands
of my God the Father. He is in control.
• Every power whispering death to my ears, I whisper life to my body,
in the name of Jesus.
• Every wrong advice of the enemy be overcome by the truth in the
Word of God, in the name of Jesus.
• I will be invisible to danger and visible to all the blessings of God, in
the name of Jesus.
• The hand of the Lord my God is not too short to help me. He will
deliver and keep me safe for His glory, in the name of Jesus.
Comments about Prayer Against The Spirit Of Suicide by Enoch O. Akanji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl