Presbyterians - Poem by gershon hepner
anagrammatically with Britney Spears,
although their bishops may not mate
with her or any of her actress peers.
Had Milton known, his paradise
though lost might have been easily regained,
instead of which it's no surprise
to see that he by Primal Sin was pained.
Comments about Presbyterians by gershon hepner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye